Are you looking for a position where you can apply your creative skills in a dynamic team environment?
The marketing and sales assistant will support the work of the marketing coordinator and sales staff on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. Candidates should poses strong analytical skills and have high attention to detail. They will thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and have the innate ability to manage competing tasks and complete all projects on time. Creativity, problem-solving, and effective communication skills are essential. Proven ability to use diplomacy and good judgment in constructing messages, replies to inquiries and comments, and other communications both inside and outside of the organization is expected.
- Follow standards for layout, order, clarity, conciseness and terminology and maintain well organized folders of all marketing materials
- Assist in all written materials produced by Air-Weigh including email campaigns, blogs, articles for industry publications, case studies, advertising, product manuals and technical documents.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by others.
- Collect and organize photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts needed to complete writing assignments.
- Set-up email automation on platforms like Constant Contact
- Assist with content distribution and content promotion, including social media channels
- Assist in design and edit marketing materials (print and web)
- Assist with in-house material printing
- Assist with trade show booking/application and form submissions – including packing and shipping of all needed show items
- Assist with company event management and related bookings
- Assist with sales order entry and sales order reporting – knowledge of Sugar CRM a plus
- Assist with other related sales and marketing admin duties as needed
Required Education and Skills:
- Associates Degree in a related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years directly related work experience
- Experience with: (preferred) WordPress, Constant Contact, Sugar CRM, Canva
- Experience with social media posting/analytics – related to LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, verbal and written, to support our team members and clients
- Self-motivation and strong attention-to-detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Demonstrates ability to manage time and tasks wisely
- Flexible and willing to help where needed in a fast-paced environment