We are on the hunt for technology-minded, sales-driven Account Managers.
Looking for a Texas Regional Representative (and other regions as well)
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Account Manager on our sales team for the Southern U.S. territory. For the past 20 years Air-Weigh has been steadily growing, and to continue this trend we’re looking to expand our sales team. As a sales executive you’ll work in a collaborative environment with professional services, support services, marketing and other sales divisions to develop and execute effective sales strategies to expand business.
We offer a comprehensive base salary and uncapped commissions, so there is really no limit to where your competitive edge can take you.
Full health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events, team building activities, emphasis on work-life balance.
- Continue to promote/grow Air-Weigh
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and quotas
- Respond to inbound inquiries, travel as needed to meet customer demand
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Prospect, qualify and manage the sales process for Dealers and OEMs
- Proactively take part in industry related trade shows or conferences
- Perform technical and non-technical demonstrations both online and in person
- Work in collaboration with our professional and technical services, marketing, accounting and sales administration
- 3+ years B2B outside sales experience, Transportation industry a plus
- Experience in cold calling and territory management
- Competitive attitude and goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong and committed team player
- College diploma/university degree
If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our talented team, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words Regional Sales Manager in the subject line.